Library Byte by Byte is a blog about my adventures in the technology world!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Thing # 20 - You TUBE, I TUBE, let's ALL TUBE!

I have played around in both YouTube and TeacherTube for about 2 years now, and I have found many, many, videos that could be used for both student/classroom use and professional development use. I LOVE the ease of using Zamzar to download YouTube videos! Since that site is blocked in our district it is a great way to use these resources!!! What fun!

Below is a video that I found through Stephen's Lighthouse blog by Stephen Abram. It is a great way to give some educators today a "wake up" call where technology and our students are concerned. Hope you think so too!

From YouTube

Remember this site is blocked within our district, so to see it you will have to view it at home!

"A Vision of K-12 Students Today"







A really good video from YouTube about learning to "listen" to what stuiedents are telling us about their world and how they "learn" today!

1 comment:

VWB said...

great video!
might need it in the zamzar aresenal so it can be pulled up when needed?