Library Byte by Byte is a blog about my adventures in the technology world!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thing # 9 - Locating blogs or how to navigate the ever expanding world of blog information!

Okay, I checked out all of the sites for locating blogs of interest to me and the two I liked the best were Google Blog search and Technorati. I liked Google Blog search because it was such a clean easy way to find what I wanted, most of the other sites I visited were so full text and options that it was difficult to navigate and find what I wanted. I like Technorati primarily because I already have a Technorati account and have done some playing around in it. Anyway, all of the tools are helpful in narrowing down the list of blogs out there and finding what specifically suits your needs!

No comments: