Library Byte by Byte is a blog about my adventures in the technology world!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thing 3

Well I created my blog and avatar and it was really fun! My son helped me pick the template for my blog, but I decided how my avatar should look. I have used and avatar program before, it was Meez, I found it on a friend's blog and it was really fun to play with. Yahoo avatars was fun too, the only problem with any avatar program for me is that there are so many choices!!! It gets pretty confusing but I did manage to find an image that is somewhat close the the "real" me --- just add about 50 pounds and that would be a good representation of what I look like. Anyway, avatars are fun!
Choosing the title of my blog was the hardest part. Since I work as a library systems admin. for school libraries I wanted something that would reflect that, I think "bytes" does that, but of course my first choice "Library Bytes" was already taken, so I had to come up with another play on the "bytes" reference --- that took a while, but once I decided it was good to have it done!

One to the next "thing"!

Liz's bytes

No comments: