Library Byte by Byte is a blog about my adventures in the technology world!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thing #5

Okay, I loaded a "boatload" of photos onto to Flikr and it was pretty easy, it took a bit of time to get them loaded, probably because I did all 250 at a time! Anyway, the whole set of photos were from my family's 2 week vacation last summer, my husband, son, and I drove from Houston, TX to Barnegat Light, NJ (in a Ford Mustang), with several stops along the way. We went to Williamsburg, VA, Washington, D.C., and Knoxville, TN then finally the shore in New Jersey. The cool thing about Flikr for me was that I used the organizer tools to seperate my photos into sets to send to various family members, that was really cool! I haven't played with all of the Flikr tools, but so far it has been lots of fun and I can see it as a great way to share photos of family life here with our relatives in N.J.!

No comments: