Library Byte by Byte is a blog about my adventures in the technology world!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing #2 - Glogs and Voki!

The next two things I played with are Glogster and Voki.

Here is the Glog I created for my dogs:

http://philippi.glogster.com/Thor/

I think one great way to use Glogs would be for a school project. I can just see report on a person(biography), science topic (maybe landforms), or even a book being presented in this unique and fun way!!! What a cool tool!

Voki is the newest version of the old Avatars and boy is it fun!!!


Get a Voki now!



I can see some uses for Voki's also, students could use them in Facebook to avoid putting a picture of themselves on the internet. They could also be used for creating a "character" to use for narrating a project that is posted in either a blog, wiki, or ning!
Fun, fun, fun!
LKP

No comments: